Stand-Alone Ad-Hoc Report Software - Design, Manage and Deploy Reports & Dashboards
Are you interested in bringing web based ad-hoc reporting to your business? Now you can, and best of all, with DBxtra you don’t need to be a programmer to design, manage and distribute reports. You’ll have complete control over data querying, filtering, expressions, report formatting, and report behavior.
DBxtra Report Designer - Design, manage and distribute reports and interactive dashboards
- Report from unlimited databases located locally, on the LAN or on the Internet.
- Create queries and reports without SQL or programming skills.
- Create interactive reports, charts, data grids and pivot tables.
- Design even the most complex and compelling reports in minutes.
- Distribute reports without additional effort to the secured Report Web Service where end-users only require a web browser to run reports.
- Save valuable report design time.
DBxtra Report Web Service - Automate report deployment to a centralized secured report repository
- Deploy secured reports to a centralized report repository on your Intranet or on the web.
- Manage security, user groups; users and report privileges.
- End-users can open reports with just a web browser, with nothing to install on the end-user side.
- Embed reports into your web page.
- Export and e-mail reports to the most common output formats such as PDF, Excel and RTF.
- Filter, sort and bookmark reports.
DBxtra Desktop Report Viewer - Open secured reports assigned to the user group you belong to
- Run the DBxtra Designer module and if you log in as
a defined DBxtra Viewer user then it will open in Viewer
mode where you can run reports assigned to the user group
you belong to.
You require a Report Web Service license to be able to run the Desktop Report Viewer.
DBxtra XL Reporting Service - Access all your report data from within ©Microsoft Excel in real-time mode
- Insert the report objects data into Excel as a:
- Static Sheet
- Live – Real Time Sheet
- Inserts a live real time connected data set into Excel.
- Live – Real Time Pivot Table
- Retrieve your most recent Data by clicking the Refresh button.
- Your Data Connection strings are encrypted and not visible to end-users. This makes it secure to deploy XL Reporting Service Excel files to end-users.
DBxtra Schedule Server - Automatic execution of repetitive reporting tasks
- Program scheduled actions to be executed automatically.
- Send reports and alert users by e-mail.
- Deliver merged business reports to customers and business contacts.
- Upload reports to an FTP Server.
- Export reports periodically.
- Automatically print reports.