Dashboard Designer - Quickly Build Interactive Dashboards
The Dashboard Designer is part of the Report Designer and makes designing and deploying any imaginable interactive web-based dashboard as easy as possible.
Get a deep insight and actionable view of your business data creating interactive Dashboards with “drag and drop” ease – and gain data knowledge and behavior that will help you confidently plan for the future.
Benefits of a well-designed Dashboard
- Monitor business performance across your organization with key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Visualize trends to understand the impact of business change
- Consolidate live data from multiple data-sources into a single dashboard
- Filter and drill down even on cross-data-sources to get a complete insight of your business
- Get a quick glance view of your key performance indicators & business metrics
Dashboard Designer Features
- Design Dashboards with drag and drop interface
- The DBxtra Query builder makes it easy to prepare your data for your Dashboards
- Create filter and drill-down Dashboard items in various formats like charts, pies, gauges, cards, grids and pivots
- You can even create interactive cross-data filters from various different data-sources
- Deploy Dashboards automatically to the Report Web Service or embed into web-pages with a single line of code
- Processor 1Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- 900 MB available space on hard disk drive
- Windows 7 or newer
- .NET Framework 4.8 (or higher)
If you don’t have it installed than the DBxtra setup will automatically download and install .NET 4.8 for you
- Optionally IIS (Internet Information Service) – suggested to publish the web report service
Create Professional Reports Quickly with DBxtra - Download for Free Now!
The trial version is fully operational, with access to multiple sample reports and dashboards.
Additionally, you have the capability to connect to your databases and generate your own reports.