Report Web Service - Streamline Web Report Deployment
Automate Web Report Deployment with Report Web Service
Simplify web report deployment with Report Web Service’s automatic functionality. Designed to work seamlessly with the DBxtra Report Designer, this reporting distribution tool allows you to deploy interactive reports that end-users can access via a secured web interface. Eliminate manual report deployment and save time while ensuring your data is safe and secure.
Empower Your Web Reporting with Report Web Service Features
- Personalize the user interface to your company image and translate it into any language
- Automatically deploy reports to the appropriate user groups with privileges
- Allow end-users to access reports with just a web browser
- Log in securely with DBxtra credentials
- Work with multiple reports at the same time
- Open anonymous reports where no user login is required
- Embed reports into your website with a single line of code provided by the DBxtra Web Report Widget
- Filter and sort reports
- Search for information
- Bookmark, save and single-click access your favorite data grids and reports
- Preview and print reports
- Export reports to Excel, Word, PDF, HTML, CSV, Image files and XML
- Processor 1Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- 900 MB available space on hard disk drive
- Windows 7 or newer
- .NET Framework 4.8 (or higher)
If you don’t have it installed than the DBxtra setup will automatically download and install .NET 4.8 for you
- Optionally IIS (Internet Information Service) – suggested to publish the web report service
Create Professional Reports Quickly with DBxtra - Download for Free Now!
The trial version is fully operational, with access to multiple sample reports and dashboards.
Additionally, you have the capability to connect to your databases and generate your own reports.